Good evening dear participants: Attached you´ll find your first assignment. Check your personal information is correct and change your password. Please do so to be sure everything is working properly with your account.
In the second attachment, you will find the instructions how to upload your profile photo. Follow the instructions and post a nice picture to your profile.
I´ll be looking forward to answering any of your doubts
-------------------- Good evening everyone: it took me a while to send this message because I haven`t been assigned my username and password yet. I can`t monitor any of your activities or post the wikis and forums. As this unit is quite long, I suggest you to start doing the exercises of this unit. In the meantime, I will try to figure this problem out so I can be available to solve your doubts.
If any doubt comes up, please don´t hesitate to write to me. BEST REGARDS
Good evening dear participants: Attached
ResponderEliminaryou´ll find your first assignment. Check your personal information is correct and change your password. Please do so to be sure everything is working properly with your account.
In the second attachment, you will find the instructions how to upload your profile photo. Follow the instructions and post a nice picture to your profile.
I´ll be looking forward to answering any of your doubts
Best Regards
--------------------
ResponderEliminarGood evening everyone: it took me a while to send this message because I haven`t been assigned my username and password yet. I can`t monitor any of your activities or post the wikis and forums. As this unit is quite long, I suggest you to start doing the exercises of this unit. In the meantime, I will try to figure this problem out so I can be available to solve your doubts.
If any doubt comes up, please don´t hesitate to write to me.
BEST REGARDS